FROZEN YOGURT BUTTON RECIPE
Any flavor of Greek yogurt (or use many flavors)
- Spoon yogurt into zip top plastic bag.
- Snip one corner of the bag and squeeze small amounts of yogurt onto a cookie sheet. They will look like buttons.
- Place in freezer and freeze for 1 hour or until completely frozen.
- Remove by using a metal spatula.
- Place in an air tight container
- Store in freezer until ready to serve
NINJA TURTLE PUNCH
1 Large package sweetened lime Kool-Aid
1 Quart water
2 Bottles lemon-lime soda
1 Package frozen mixed fruit
1 Package lime sherbet
Mix all ingredients together with ice (serves 12)
Reference website: CDKitchen
We have tried our best to present all cooking activities and recipes accurately. Our Kids Page is for educational purposes only. We stress that any and all kids cooking activities and recipes should be supervised by an adult. Please be aware that some children may have food allergies. Recipes should be carefully, and completely read through before preparing any food. We have provided this disclaimer for everyone to review before using our kids page.