We’ll help you plan to achieve your future financial goals.
Department: Commercial Loan
Summary: Assists Commercial Loan Officer with clerical duties.
Location: Columbus Loan Production Office, Worthington, OH
Average Hours/Week: Approximately 40 Hours
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Previous commercial loan experience and commercial real estate experience strongly preferred.
• Good organizational skills and self-starter.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Strong customer services skills.
• Good working knowledge of MS Office products including Excel and Word.
• Good interpersonal communication skills.
• Good knowledge of bank products and services.
• Ability to multi-task.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality.
• Serve as receptionist and administrative assistant for the Commercial Loan Officer.
• Process transactions relating to commercial lending.
• Process commercial construction loan draw requests.
• Prepare commercial loan payoff quotes, process payoffs, and prepare and file mortgage releases.
• Order and manage title updates for current and future commercial real estate loans.
• Process and track UCC lien filings and releases.
• Scan and upload loan documentation through Vision Content and Lockbox.
• File loan documentation, purge dated material from files, and monitor file quality.
• Maintain file room.
• Mark loans and gather additional information as needed for auditors.
• Input loan and customer information into the loan system and open new loans.
• Post booking review.
• Assist with annual review of commercial loan portfolio.
• Monitor daily overdrafts for loan officers.
• Order and maintain supplies.
• Complete credit references.
• Review insurance notices for cancellations and exceptions.
• Perform additional responsibilities as assigned by Supervisor.
Please check back at a later time for more job openings.